Bedford Plastering provide a comprehensive floor screeding service, regardless of size; Whether it’s for a single room, a whole house or an office block, no area is too big or too small.
With all types of screeding undertaken, we offer professional and friendly advice to help you find the correct screeding for your property.
- Traditional Screeds
- 1-4 sand and cement screed site mixed, pumped or drum mixer. Ready mixed screed
- 1-4, 3: sand and cement screed for a bonded floor. Ready mixed fibre screed
- 1-4, 3: sand and cement screed with polypropylene fibres for unbonded floors (ie. underfloor heating).
- Rapid Hardening Screeds
- Fast drying cement can be walked on after 3 hours dry enough to receive floor coverings after 24 hours.
- Self Levelling Screeds
- Can be pump or hand mixed to receive floor coverings after 24 hours.
- SBR Polymer Screeds
- Can be laid to a minimum of to 6mm and walked on as early as 24 hours.